Day 3 Underway
Steven Kaufman - Thursday, May 06, 2010
The third and final day of Waste Expo is underway. The adage that the last day is generally "dead" doesn't seem to apply to the Routeware booth! No sooner did the show open than all the demo stations filled up with customers wanting information. It is clear that tracking routes, improving efficiency, and cutting costs are important objectives in the waste industry--and Routeware's solutions are helping haulers achieve all of them.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Cutting Out the Paper
- Reducing Insurance Rates
- 2011 User Group Conference - Day 2 (continued)
- 2011 User Group Conference - Day 2
- Fourth Annual User Group Conference - Day 1
- A New Look!
- Reducing Runbacks
- VehiclePort: Vehicle Maintenance Made Easy
- Increasing Route Density or Decreasing Route Hours
- Get Rid of the Paper!
route efficiency vehicle maintenance VehiclePort runback driver measurement ROI route audits reduce insurance premiums route optimization paperwork performance audit route density